Needs Co-author:1st Philippine MT Book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yunesa
Starting Member

Philippines
1 Posts

Posted - May 03 2005 :  1:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit yunesa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I need someone who is a well seasoned writer, who is well versed about the practice of massage therapy in the US. He/she will be tasked to co-author the first book on massage therapy here in the Philippines. I need a person with a passion for writing, research and editing. Male or female, single or married, no age requirement but able to accomplish the rigors of traveling to white sandy beaches and spas around the country, amongst other things. Someone who is willing to be based here in the Philippines for 6 months or more (maybe 8months to a year). Someone who loves to go spa hopping doing reviews, meeting and interviewing people, an eager and fast learner and doing research. We will provide accommodation and lodging and generous honorarium. For those who are interested kindly email me your CV/resume and letter of intent: yunesa@yahoo.com or call me at my mobile at +639185718589 or snail mail your resume/CV to

Eunice Estipona
President, ICCM
PO Box 27095 Lagro Postal Office
Lagro Subdivision
Novaliches, Quezon City
Philippines

Thank you.

"A heart for health, well-being and wellness"
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: