New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

noneforme
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - February 05 2011 :  2:15:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I was temporarily in a long distance relationship till my bf was to move in with me. I discovered though his emails that he had been having sex with girls off the craigslist. When confronted, he mentioned it only happened once and the other time it was "just a massage". I don't know what he meant by "just a massage" because I did not see any emails related to that.. but clearly it has to do with the cheating that was going on.
What do you think happened? He won't tell me but I really feel like I need to know. Clearly it was not just a regular massage or he would not have mentioned it when confronted about cheating.

I have never had a massage done and never been to a therapist either. I always wanted to but couldn't afford it but now even an ad about massage therapy makes me so angry. I need to know what may have happened so I can move past it.

Fred
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  05:35:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think he was trying to tell you about "Erotic Massage" which involves some sexual things
i have never had a massage done either but, i have read about erotic massage on some other forums
and yes, it was a bit costly too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000