New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vinceyoung2009
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - December 10 2009 :  06:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, my name is Vince Young and this is an introduction to inform you of Who I Am, What I Do!

As a Massage Therapist, I am certified and Insured to administer Swedish Full Body Massage and Bodywork via Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP). My techniques also include the benefits of universal life energy (Reiki) as well as Esalin massage. In the Esalin Massage, the strokes of the therapist are deep and elongated providing a profound and sedating experience that one would soon not forget. I am available for one-on-one appointments as well as massage/pamper parties.

I attended Bowie State University graduated in the fall of 2000 with a Bachelors Degree in Sociology. At that time, I furthered my education by pursuing my Masters Degree in Guidance & Counseling.

In addition I also attended the National Massage Therapy Institute in Falls Church, Virginia where I completed their 600 hour accredited program in Swedish massage and Deep Tissue work, June 2006.

I am based at Washington DC & I provide mobile massage so please feel free to contact me .... For bookings Visit My portal in Signature

Thanks

Vince Young
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000