Posted - December 28 2008 : 10:23:29 AM
April 24-26, 2009
T-Bar-M Resort & Conference Center, New Braunfels, TX
WHAT ABOUT LODGING?
Rooms at the T-Bar-M are $99 per night AND include a free continental breakfast. View some photos and make your reservations at http://www.worldmassagefestival.com/2009/travel/room.html
IS THERE A FEE TO "JOIN"?
NO...You do not have to be a "member" of anything!
WHAT DO I GET FOR $250?
* Up to 14 CE hours of NCBTMB-approved Workshops
* Affordable, quality education by leaders in the industry
* Fantastic vendors....don't forget to stop by each booth, as they are teaching you techniques and providing information about the latest products in the profession!
* An opportunity to meet The Massage Therapy Hall of Fame
* Our workshops are almost entirely hands-on education
* One registration price for everyone, not a higher price for "non members"
* We answer our telephones when you call and respond to emails quickly
* Free admission to all registrants to any entertainment or special program at the Festival
* FREE door prize tickets for every Festival attendee, NO raffle tickets sold here!
* A free collector's edition copy of the Festival program, "The Bridge Builders"
* A certificate of participation for attending each Festival
* Register & attend four consecutive Festivals and your registration at the fifth one is FREE
* Register & attend nine consecutive Festivals and NEVER AGAIN pay registration fees to attend!
* An opportunity to have fun and network freely with therapists from all over the country
* A Massage Symposium at each Festival for you to voice your opinions to & ask unrestricted questions
WHO IS TEACHING?
James Waslaski, Ralph Stephens, Margie Meshew, Anita Shannon, Nathalie Cecilia & Margie Schaeffer
Class descriptions at http://www.worldmassagefestival.com/2009/classes.html
WHO IS ON THE MASSAGE SYMPOSIUM PANEL?
Jean Shea, Jenny Ray, Cliff Korn, Tina Allen, James Waslaski, Ralph Stephens, Margie Meshew, Anita Shannon, Nathalie Cecilia, Margie Schaeffer, Ruthie Piper-Hardee, Vivian Madison-Mahoney, John Kelley, past Hall of Famers and more!
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE?
The weekend kicks off with the vendor booths opening at 4:00pm Friday, followed by the Vendor Party in the vendor hall, at the pool and on the back deck.
Vendor booths will be open 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Sunday.
Saturday morning begins with the Massage Symposium. Classes begin at 10:00 am until 6:00 pm. Saturday evening we have an encore performance by Comedian Lanny Moody, followed by the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and the Hall of Fame Reception.
Sunday classes begin at 8:00am and end at 6:00 pm.
REGISTER NOW at http://www.worldmassagefestival.com