Funny prickly feeling....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sherrydenice
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - August 10 2004 :  2:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Send sherrydenice an AOL message  Send sherrydenice a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just had my first massage every yesterday!!! It was great. Today I have this strange sensation on my upper back that feels like prickly/itchy or something. I was told that is this blood circulating.

Does anyone know if this is a normal feeling to get after a massage?

Thanks!

Sherry

Sherry in Texas

masseur4women
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - September 10 2004 :  01:26:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit masseur4women's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you might have lightly "pinched" a nerve...doesn't sound serious unless it either worsens or remains for a long time. the only way it could be "blood circulating" is if you were laying on your back, putting extended pressure on an area - similar to having an arm or leg "fall asleep." The tingling is, in fact, the blood flow returning, but normal sensation returns usually within a few minutes.

It's not normal after a massage - but the particular circumstances may have triggered it. You definitely should have a doctor check it out since it was the next day.
Go to Top of Page

drvncmt
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - February 01 2005 :  11:15:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could this be a minor alergic reaction! Perhaps you could use a hypoallengenic cream next time. Was MFR done too deep too fast?
Go to Top of Page

lushy
Starting Member

Australia
8 Posts

Posted - January 17 2006 :  01:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Send lushy an ICQ Message  Send lushy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds more like a alergic reaction - how did it settle seeing this posting was nearly 12 months ago

Masseur with 30 years experience - Ultimate Massage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000