MassageOnline.net Forum
MassageOnline.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Erotic Massage
 Web Sites & Resources
 Quality recipes regarding Sensuous Massage therapy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lindarose724 Posted - March 27 2013 : 12:07:30 PM
Quality recipes regarding Sensuous Massage therapy Natural oils

Doing your personal sexual massage is fairly very simple, simply fill up a smaller container with close to four tablespoons almond oil and after that include a few dips of every scent. A couple of potent sexual oil permutations consist of:

1. To Get A Sexual desire Supercharge blend your Almond Essential oil base together with;

Three drops of pepper oil; four sheds of ginger oil and three drops of sandalwood.

2. To Assist Together with Full Sexual Confidence Problems mix the Almond Oil base along with;

Five drops of rose as well as four drops of ylang-ylang.

Sexual massage natural oils can also add the latest dimensions to some tantric therapeutic massage with regard to caring partners. They are able to increase your own feelings and bring about a romantic night filled with enjoyment as well as enjoyable. Particular oils may be used to create a relaxing effect as well as an all natural aphrodisiac effect. Any kind of sensual massage might be improved with the aid of the correct sensuous massage therapy natural oils.

MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000