MassageOnline.net Forum
MassageOnline.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Massage Forum
 Links & Web Sites
 Massage.Me

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phil G Posted - July 31 2009 : 11:54:32 AM
Hey guys,

I just stumbled upon the MassageOnline.net's forums and it seems very interesting, full of helpful and useful info, and great people.

In the mean time, we are just about ready to launch our brand new and ever-growing massage community, Massage.Me!

At Massage.Me, we offer one of the world’s largest classifieds section, a place where you can find massage partners or therapists, learn and apply techniques through our thousands of professional photos and high definition videos, or upload your own videos to share with the massage community.

Anyone can pre-register now for free, enthusiasts or professionals. It’s our hope that every member of the massage community will join us to help create a place where people can connect and share in our love of massage and our belief in it’s inherent goodness and healing power.

So check out Message.Me @ http://www.massage.me/ and pre-register now! :)

(Massage Professionals can list their services here: http://register.massage.me/index.php?page=register_pro)

Thanks guys!

Phil G.

MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000