MassageOnline.net Forum
MassageOnline.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sensual Massage
 General Discussion - Sensual Massage
 Sensual Massage - Should giver be naked?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
juliemil2003 Posted - March 10 2005 : 07:43:13 AM
PIBOB raised an interesting question about whether the giver should also be naked. For a sensual massage, I believe that the massage should be offered to the receiver without draping/towels, although of course they can choose to have draping/towels covering them during the massage.

As for the giver, I believe that they should be clothed. Otherwise, it is more likely to be interpreted as an erotic massage.

Exception to this may be in a truly naturist environment, such as a naturist beach or naturist club.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
classicguy Posted - May 13 2012 : 1:12:21 PM

Could someone guide me on how to locate a sensual massage therapist where I live in Florida, please. Not interested in erotic massage. Just not sure how to go about finding someone without them mistaking my motives or intentions. Thanks in advance.
fredy4341 Posted - January 08 2012 : 5:37:48 PM
I think it adds alot when both are naked and or wearing very little. It generates a more intamit setting
llcoolrobb Posted - October 28 2010 : 02:46:09 AM
what could be more sensual than the massage provider being nude!
that's just my opinion,but i do have a great deal of experience in this area and topic.
sharon Posted - November 19 2007 : 1:01:27 PM
i've had naturist massages and I perfer that both the therapist and myself be nude. To me, that is what a true naturist massage session really means
PIPPOB Posted - March 10 2005 : 10:38:17 AM
Just to be clear--I'm naturist & my suggestion that both giver & receiver should be naked related to both being naturist. I agree with juliemil2003 that in a sensual massage, the receiver must be naked, ideally undraped. I also feel that the receiver should be given the option for the giver to be nude also. It can be made clear at the onset that "it's sensual but not erotic". I've received naturist massage a number of times where both are naked & I've been undraped--however these were not "sensual" or erotic. I've also had massages by a fully clothed giver--where I've been draped that I would consider very sensual.
Confusing ain't it?

MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000