MassageOnline.net Forum
MassageOnline.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Massage Forum
 Training & Classes
 Myotherapy Edge Courses

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
davidwald Posted - November 01 2012 : 6:19:33 PM
Good Afternoon,

I would like to receive input on a few courses Myotherapy Edge will be offering. I have a sports, fitness, movement and corrective exercise background to combine with massage. I believe the approach I have is unique and effective.

Please visit our web site and let us know what you think.

http://www.myotherapyedge.com

Continuing Education Courses

The Targeted Myotherapy System is the foundation for our Massage & Personal Training Continuing Education Courses. We currently have offer 5 courses under review for NCBTMB certification. Our goal is to have 4 of our courses culminate in a Targeted Myotherapy System Certification.

SA & TT Structural Analysis and Targeted Treatment

SA&TT is a an integrated approach to postural assessment. Utilizing postural assessment to determine inhibited and weak muscles to a relative degree of accuracy. Using targeted treatment to act on the inhibited muscles to restore the body to a natural function thus improving the function of the Human Movement System.

Learn to use the concepts of movement to postural assessment. Gain an understanding of global and local musculature and the functional musculature of the human body. Learn the Targeted Treatment Protocol and its application for use in Movement Analysis & Targeted Treatment, Targeted Sports Injury Treatment and the Targeted Myotherapy System Certification.

MA & TT Movement Analysis and Targeted Treatment

Movement Analysis & Targeted Treatment (MA&TT) is a an integrated approach to movement assessment. Utilizing specific movements & refining our ISA observed dysfunctions to provide a more specific treatment plan.
The goal of MA&TT is to asses basic movements, allowing a more comprehensive assessment of our client's ability to optimally engage their Human Movement System. Using basic movements to reveal the tight and weak or inhibited muscles to a greater degree of accuracy. Learn to take a few extra moments to refine your assessment thus eliminating unneeded treatment.

Targeted Sports Injury Management

Targeted Sports Injury Management (TSIM) Is an integrated approach to allow you, the massage therapist, to assist other medical professionals in the management of common sports injuries as a member of the care team. Learning the limits of our abilities as massage therapists in each stage of an injury. Exploring the physiology and treatment of muscle, tendon and ligament injury and dysfunction. Learn ways we can assist the healing process and minimize the negative effects of the injury. Learn applications of hydrotherapy to optimize the healing process.

MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000