MassageOnline.net Forum
MassageOnline.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Massage Forum
 Ads for Products and Services
 Massage in Kuala Lumpur

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tukang_urutsaraf Posted - June 20 2010 : 10:14:52 PM
Ladies! Just wanted to introduces you to my service which offers all non-frills massage, accupressure, reflexology and sensualmassage which includes breastmassage.

I am a dependable business, dedicated to serving clients through personalized service, appointments, and flexible hours.

Unwind and drift to another world you deserved to be pampered.Imagine a massage escape, like a mini-vacation that whisks you away to a place of utter relaxation and dreamy peacefulness..that also examines your pain issues and treats each of them with the style of work to best resolve them. You work hard and hopefully play hard. Now its time to relax with a smoothing massage. Whether you are at home, a tourist who is staying in a hotel or just passing through, indulged your desired to be pampered for an hour or two. All treatment massage are customised to your individual need.

Call/SMS +60133689686 today and let me soothe that tension from your aching back!

As a promo gift, I am offering you RM10 off your first appointment with me. Just mention this ad when you call/SMS 60133689686 . Its my way of showing you that I do care about my clients.

Applicable outcalls, at your place or hotels in Klang Valley (KL/PJ) areas only. Charges are USD10 or RM35 per hour/ session/ body excluding transport charges RM20
Terms and condition apply.

MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000