New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

lim
Starting Member

Malaysia
5 Posts

Posted - July 04 2010 :  2:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 27 years old male engineer from malaysia. I had a massage recently by a china masseuse. During the session we chatted quite well, and at the end of session the china lady ask if i would like an extra service. At the moment of curiosity I indirectly agreed upon her request. It felt okie during that moment but when it was over , i had a feeling of uneasiness that ran through my mind. My mood was down for a few weeks and find it hard to continue my work. A feeling of sorry and redemption was always in my mind for a period of time which makes me hard to confront with ppl, including my family, neighbour, friends and relative. I find it hard to continue my daily task after that. It was naive for me to agreed upon the request. I couldn't find anyway to repay my deed but to urge everyone not to commit the big mistake.

Tan

Dave
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - October 15 2010 :  7:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What the heck are you talking about??? So you paid for a handjob and got it. Is that so bad? I give an orgasm to practically every woman I massage. No extra charge! They all LOVE it.

Get over it, dude.
Go to Top of Page

ForumMaster
Administrator

27 Posts

Posted - October 16 2010 :  12:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit ForumMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right on Dave!

Perhaps Lim is a Cathoholic? It happens...

Forum Master

www.MassageOnline.net
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000