Institute of Conscious BodyWork
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SteveK
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - June 16 2005 :  4:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit SteveK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been taking classes at The Institute of Conscious BodyWork in beautiful Marin County California. It's a mellow, professional environment that's been around for 18 years. Teachers are very knowledgeable and professional. The founder of the school, Jocelyn Olivier, developed Neuro Muscular Reprogramming (NMR).

The school offers a 140, 570, and 1000 hour certification program, as well as special courses like Pregnancy massage certification and degriefing. They also have a full range of bodywork classes like Reflexology, Acupressure, Myofacial, Polarity, Deep Tissue, Anatomy/Kinesiology, On-site, Carpal Tunnel, Cranio Sacral, Lymph, NMR, Reflexology, Trigger Points,, Pilates, Unwinding, Sports Injury, and bodywork business classes.

Just thought I'd share this jewel of a place to learn bodywork, or add to your continuing education - check out their website (which I understand they are in the process of updating) at www.alivewell.com. Their phone is 415-258-0402 (toll-free 888-259-5961).
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000