questions about massage
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clint51
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - January 21 2013 :  6:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and thanks in advance for the advice. Here's my quandry. I'm 55 and never been to a massage therapist until the last few months. I called one and she said she was full and referred me to someone who SHE said was pretty new at massage and still took clients. I set up an appointment. The young lady was not a licensed massage therapist, but frankly I didn't care as long as the massage felt good. She instructed me to lay on my back after undressing and cover with the sheet. It was a great massage, face, and everywhere except groin and she kept my butt covered except for the side of the glutes that she was massaging. She was very professional. I went back a month later and once on my tummy I got so arroused that I orgasmed. I'm sure she knew it and I don't honestly think that either of us felt badly about it.

I went one other time with the same result--me moving and eventually having an orgasm. Now skip forward about a month and I went to a different therapist, this one a licensed massage therapist. She sat down with me and had me read and sign a form. It appeared to be a standard form and mentioned that if the massage turned sexual then the massage could be terminated. She told me she liked to know how the massage was going......in other words, tell her if there was too much or not enough pressure.......say 'yes' or 'ohhh yes' if I liked what she was doing..things like that. She had me disrobe and lay on my tummy. My butt was covered with a towel. She massaged me slowly ....head...everywhere except groin...very professional.....I did get an erection and then she had me turn onto my back and continued the massage and I nearly fell asleep. It was great. I DID tell her, afterwards, how good it was and that she brought me to the point of orgasm and then totally relaxed me--awesome. She said it was ok to orgasm, which really surprised me. She also stated she was glad that I didn't ask her to do anything inappropriate. Interesting.

I've been back to her a second time and I DID orgasm while on my tummy, and she knew it. She always keeps one side of my gluteals covered while massaging the other side. She seemed comfy with what had happened.

Now i've been back to the first lady once and again I moved and orgasmed. This lady allows me to be uncovered once I turn over onto my tummy and this time she massaged well into my inner thigh while I as on my back and on my tummy and knew how much enjoyment I was getting. I asked her if her lady clients moved as much as her male clients and she said no one moved as much as I did. (lol)

I talk freely with both ladies and they with me. I guess my question is, is this normal or common? Do most people doing massage mind if a guy or a lady has an orgasm? These are the only two I've ever been to and I'm a bit surprised they allow this but since they do, I don't think I'm insulting them or doing anything inappropriate. The orgasm is great but I've been to each twice with out an orgasm and it's great too. But I'd like to hear some opinions. Thanks
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000