Sensual Kundalini Tough London Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Angelica100
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  10:31:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Angelica100's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OUR Tantric Massage London or Sensual Massage London, or Nude Body to Body Massage London -
Is great experience that satisfies you to the core and focuses on what you need and want.
It might be deep touch that releases the tension in sore muscles, long, smooth, sensual strokes, or light touch that tantalizes, stimulates and sets your nerve endings tingling.
It is full of surprises. You will wish that it never ends and will feel profoundly at ease, in wonderful spirits and filled with gratitude when it does.
My Tantric massage session is due my gift and 10 years experience as body and healer and massage therapist world wide will experienced as blissful sensation flow through your in tire body and mind as my consciousness in my hands - or perhaps in my arms, or even their whole body as I will touch you. Where-ever I will touch you I will fully present to that in you that I will touching, massage and stimulate. I am also guide you to come out of your mind and into your body and to truly feel the touch, to disappear into the sensations in your body and feel amazing liberating bliss of ecstasy

HAWAIN LOMI-LOMI,
TANTRIC MASSAGE
SENSUAL KUNDALINI,
TANTALISING LINGAM MASSAGE
THAI MASSAGE
AMAZING 4 HANDS SENSUAL KUNDALINI MASSAGE

any other type of massage, is an extremely powerful experience.
WHAT ARE GAIN FROM MY SENSUAL KUNDALINI MASSAGE:

****Creative Healing sexual energy---
As Sensual energy is the most powerful form of life source energy. It is also the energy that is in need of the most healing due to shame and guilt associated with this powerful transformer source. Expanded erotic states can provide us with greater health, longer orgasms, personal empowerment and sexual magic practices.

*****Discover a greater awareness of your body within the Art of Tantra, as we journey into the Sacred & the Erotic, blurring the boundaries...~ Sensual Healing, Loving Touch ~ ~ Soulful Erotic Meditation ~ ~
~ ~ Conscious Ecstatic Breathing Practices ~ ~ Orgasmic Mindfulness Erotic movement and sound explorations essence
My sessions are interactive and transmission focused and are about reclaiming and deepening our ability to experience pleasure in our everyday lives.

London West
+4475 9002 9003

http://SensualMassageinLondon.com

Edited by - Angelica100 on March 25 2012 10:33:07 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000