Massage Marketing Using Facebook!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EnergeticReality
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - January 15 2010 :  2:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit EnergeticReality's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[Moderator note: eBook advertisement - cost $14.95]

Dear friend and fellow massage therapist,

Over the past several months Ive been working on http://www.massage-marketing-solutions.com creating methods on how massage therapists can expand their business and acquire new massage clients.

Facebook is usually up and running, in the background, as I pound away at the words and descriptions to assist fellow massage therapists in their quest for the lifestyle we all want and deserve.

Then it hit me!

Why dont you put together an e-book on how to quickly and efficiently build and develop relationships using Facebook?

Why dont you share the information youve learned while using Facebook to generate new clients?

Ive been using this social networking application for years now acquiring new clients. Its simple to use, easy to set up, and its free!

So heres what I decided to do...

I put everything else I was working on to the side so I could create this e-book.

Believe me, this e-book wasnt planned; creating this wasnt something in the works that I was going to get to at a later date.

Its just that between breaks with my massage clients and working on my massage marketing material, I would view Facebook and see whats going on.

Having roughly five thousand friends and multiple discussions going on at the same time, creating this e-book just seemed like the right thing to do. Which is:

Assist fellow massage therapists locate and build relationships with prospective clients!

Im also going to say that I believe that many people will begin experiencing life-changing results in their professional massage business as soon as tomorrow as a result of reading and understanding this e-book.

If youve had a hard time getting started with online marketing or have been confused about where to start, I have no doubt this e-book will answer many questions for you.

On the other hand, if you are currently generating your own prospective clients online, what Im about to show you will assist in breaking through to new levels of clients that you may have never dreamed possible.

Theres never been a better time to be in business for yourself and for some of us, we may never see another opportunity like this in our lifetime.

You may not realize just how well positioned you are.

Youre in the right industry at the right time, but even more than that, youre also consuming the right information by reading material such as this e-book!

What makes Facebook and this new model of business-building so powerful is that it opens up an infinite amount of possibilities for the massage therapist.

Unfortunately, this is also what prevents a lot of people from taking action. If youre new to this whole approach it can feel a little bit like trying to drink water out of a fire hydrant!

If youve ever felt lost or overwhelmed like this at any point its okay but theres no need for it to be complex or difficult.

Were going to work our way through this process, step-by-step, you and I.

OK, enough preamble, lets Take the First Step!

Please keep in mind, this e-book is born out of experience. Everything listed within has been accomplished, tapered to what works best, then added to this work. No 'theory only' status here!

Are you ready to move past 'wanting' to have more clients and actually 'learn' how to obtain them?

Go ahead and visit http://www.massage-marketing-solutions.com/massage-marketing-facebook.html and see what this e-book is all about.

Respectfully,

Kris Kelley
At-Your-Door-Massage
www.massage-marketing-solutions.com

Copyright 2009-2010 Kris Kelley, All Rights Reserved

Edited by - EnergeticReality on January 17 2010 2:48:41 PM

EnergeticReality
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - January 17 2010 :  2:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit EnergeticReality's Homepage  Reply with Quote
~

Humans are social creatures.

Understand that everyone wants to be a part of something larger than themselves.

Since we are social creatures, and Facebook gives us the perfect opportunity to join with others in our higher purpose or interests, it just makes sense to utilize this technology to acquire new massage clients.

What usually occurs when we attempt to combine social networking with our business mindset is that all we want to do is sell, Sell, SELL!

Keep in mind that everyone loves to buy, yet, no-one likes being sold.

Unfortunately we see this selling all too often. If you have been a member of Facebook for any length of time Im sure youve already been sold on one service or another.

How did this make you feel?

Whenever someone has a service to sell (such as massage therapy), their immediate, natural inclination is to blurt out how great it is, as loud as they can, to whomever is around.

This is what the majority of people do and thats why the majority of people hate sales.

This doesnt mean you never tell people about your professional massage services. It just means you have to earn the right to pitch them, if you want to call it that, by building a relationship first.

Follow the process in this e-book and you won't encounter these issues.

Theres a fine line between correctly marketing your massage business and peddling your massage services. Ill demonstrate this as we progress deeper into this unique socializing system.

Kris Kelley
At-Your-Door-Massage
www.massage-marketing-solutions.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000