New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vinceyoung2009
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - December 10 2009 :  06:33:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today, I am going to talk about the two most embarrassing situations that my clients normally face when massage therapists are around. At times, clients feel embarrassed to the extent that they don’t call up the same masseuse again. On a number of occasions I’ve seen people move out having a shameful look on their face. Well, if they only knew that this type of situation was common, I’m sure they wouldn’t do that. To ensure responsibility on my part, I’ve explained the two most embarrassing situations that my clients face and how should they actually react to it:

Pool of drool
It is common that people feel at peace after a relaxing massage and often drift to slumber. However, when they wake up, they find their pillow or massage table wet with drool. This is a common occurrence which happens because of excess saliva production during sleep. Simply ask for a tissue from the massage therapist, or keep it near your pillow before the massage begins.

Erection
Male clients are worried about erection during massage therapy session. It is true that erection happens while massage, but it is nothing to worry about, or feel embarrassed. People do get erection in regular therapeutic massage. The parasympathetic nervous system of your body activates when it senses touch. This causes partial or full erection.

Your massage therapist is experienced enough to understand this and will ignore it. If you still feel conscious, you can wear boxers or men’s bikini bathing suit during the session.

Apart from this, there are other hesitations, which keep people from going for a massage. This includes obesity, not knowing how to tip a massage therapist and finding the right massage parlor. I will deal with them in the upcoming posts. Until then, happy massaging!

Edited by - vinceyoung2009 on January 12 2010 12:06:54 AM

sharon
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - December 29 2009 :  2:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen both of these - the drooling and the male erections during a massage. I advised them not to be embarrassed about it and I've seen it quite often and it didn't bother me all.
Go to Top of Page

vinceyoung2009
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - January 12 2010 :  11:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sharon

I've seen both of these - the drooling and the male erections during a massage. I advised them not to be embarrassed about it and I've seen it quite often and it didn't bother me all.

Hi Sharon ..thanks fr sharing ur views...We as a professional massager knows this but for the client who is not aware of this feels as a embrassing situation !!!
Go to Top of Page

llcoolrobb
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - October 30 2010 :  4:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Send llcoolrobb a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
getting an erection durring a massage is totally normal!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000