New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marian Farkas
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - July 18 2009 :  6:17:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

currently me and my partner are working on a project to start up a company which will be providing a professional mobile massage therapies. We are in the process of the website development and we have different opinions about one thing which is in my sight very important so I decided to ask you guys.
While we were writing an articles about individual massage descriptions we came to a little argument if and how to include the statement about the cases when the massage should be avoided in some cases when someone suffer with some ailment etc. One opinion was to fully include them in to the each article/description near to end and the other one was not to include it in such an obvious way and if than only in very short sentence so it doesn't look like that there are so many cases (with some specific massages) when it should be avoided. The argument was that of the marketing point of view and that it will deter the prospects and make the therapy unattractive especially if such a statement would be made towards the end of the description as this will be the last thing what the reader will read and will get from this article in his memory.
What is your opinion about that? What would you like to have on such a website if you were a customer? Would something like that effect you in a negative way or would you be more happy to have more information even if it is not in a favor of the therapy?
Don't hesitate to leave any comment and don't be modest.
Any input is much appreciated.

Many thanks.

DRAPEEZ
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - October 30 2009 :  11:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you want to make sure that the client does not have a history of heart disease, or open lesions, and that it's okay for them to be worked on according to their physician. But, i don't think its necessary to show pictures of open lesions on your website. Yeah that's going to turn people off.
Go to Top of Page

Salla
Starting Member

Ireland
10 Posts

Posted - October 27 2011 :  04:40:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You could ask you clients to complete a small questionnaire upon their arrival, just to rule out any serious medical issues that might adversely affect any treatment that they have requested.

Salla
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000