Aviana (Mindful) Touch Therapy Training
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AvianaBody
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - February 20 2007 :  08:47:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit AvianaBody's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Through a combination of lecture, demonstration, and guided hands-on practice, Nancy E. Schmitt, author of Aviana (Mindful) Touch Therapy will share the deeply personal and exclusive tapestry of touch therapy, mindful meditation, and energy bodywork she created after her own experience with breast cancer. An experienced entrepreneur and practicing massage therapist with extensive post-graduate training, Nancy has spent the last twelve years touching and supporting clients in spa and hospital settings. Safe for individuals in every stage of wellness, dis-ease, and disease, her “Turn No One Away” modality provides a catalyst for natural healing by:
o enabling the client to go beyond physical relief to include deep emotional and mental healing
o tapping into the power of the subconscious mind
o providing deep relaxation during and after the session
o releasing past and future concerns…fully participating in the moment

Prepare to be delighted by Nancy’s talent as a gifted teacher who will provide a complete protocol for safely touching those individuals often contra-indicated for bodywork.

Upon completion of this course, students will be able to immediately and confidently incorporate this protocol into their work settings. This workshop was created for massage therapists, nurses, and holistic health practitioners (all levels). However, interested others may attend with approval from instructor.

Join others in saying:
“I enjoyed everything…I felt warm and welcome. Ms. Schmitt made the class much more than the e-mail or anything else can describe. It was one of the best ‘recharging’ weekends AND a fantastic learning experience.” Richard Stevens (Nashville class, 2006)

“I loved the wealth of experiences and wisdom that Nancy brought to the course. She has a sincere spirit and a pure heart that comes across in the way she speaks, smiles, and practices. I feel fortunate for the opportunity to not only learn from, but meet such a gentle spirit. Thank you. The experience was priceless.” Ciara Smith-Diggiss (Bahamas class, 2005)

“Nancy Schmitt possesses a calming presence that emanates peace and speaks with the authority of wisdom. I think of her as a valued consultant to whom I have referred patients. She is a gifted, wise and wonderful woman, uniquely talented and qualified more than anyone I could imagine.” Donna Testa, M.D., client

“There are definite differences between Healing Touch and Mindful Touch Therapy … I like the massage aspect of Mindful Touch Therapy.”
Judith Sweet, RN, MS, FNP

If you would like more information on Aviana (Mindful) Touch Therapy, please call 1-866-428-4262 or send an email to info@avianabody.com.

Aviana Retreat Center
8125 Jonestown Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
717-469-7930
www.AvianaBody.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000