MassageOnline.net Forum
MassageOnline.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Massage Items for Sale
 Products & Services
 New Step By Step Reflexology Ebook

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
adminreflexo Posted - March 02 2009 : 09:36:56 AM
Are you interested in foot reflexology? Learn this amazing natural therapy immediately by downloading the Step By Step Reflexology ebook. Foot reflexology is a holistic therapy that can relieve a wide range of health complaints, reduce stress and provide a deep state of relaxation.

This comprehensive self-teaching manual describes in details the various techniques and moves used during a treatment. It contains many illustrations and charts to easily locate and work the reflex points for each system of the body.

The ebook provides theoritical and practical information about this complementary therapy. The hands-on section covers the urinary, spine,VNS, digestive,respiratory, cardiovascular, lymphatic, musculo-skeletal, endocrine and head systems.

The ebook is suitable for a complete beginner or for a health professional looking to gain additional skills.

Don't wait, for just 15.99$ you can discover foot reflexology and start enjoying it in the comfort of your home.

The ebook can be downloaded in pdf format after secure payment via Paypal. It's simple and secure, available immediately at your desk with no shipping or packing charges.

Get it now on www.reflexologyfootmassage.com/books.htm

MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000